Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Five Degrees.

I went to college with JFK, Jr. (Yes, at the same time. I waited on him at the library.)
JFK, Jr. dated Daryl Hannah
Daryl Hannah was in Steel Magnolias with Julia Roberts
Julia Roberts was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon

I'm five degrees from Kevin Bacon.

I would love to make a direct connection between Daryl and Kevin, but haven't been able to. Using Google for help, it seems either Julia Roberts or Tom Hanks are necessary to make the connection. The closest I've been able to come is that both Daryl and Kevin have been guest stars on Will and Grace (but not on the same episode), and both of them have been interviewed on a DVD about director Ron Howard. But they were undoubtedly interviewed separately, so I guess that doesn't count, either.

No comments: